Plumbing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian-222
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian-222

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2022
Messages
82
Reaction score
29
Location
53006
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just trying to sketch down my plumbing thoughts and what I'd like to do. Let me know your opinions, thoughts or concerns especially if there's anything I should add or take away.
20220803_123758.jpg
 
Just a thought. Sometimes 90's in drain lines can cause air to be trapped and be noisey
 
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new