plywood stand for 180

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ares
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It looks great. I have to say the vent sized hole in the floor as your passageway is genius. As you said, slap a standard vent cover on it and goes away if the tank ever does. Very good thinking.
 
I have a Planet Aquarium tank with their stand. It is made from plywood however yours looks better.
 
I have a Planet Aquarium tank with their stand. It is made from plywood however yours looks better.

Thanks for the compliment. I had every intention of having them or my LFS build it for me but I had a weekend stuck inside because of weather and just kinda started it myself.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new