plz help me best selection for lps light

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Parham

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi.i have a lps tank.display 120.60.80.please help me for best choise a t5 buble (6*54w).i want grow my coral whith best selection light. i have ledlight my tank(zetlight 6600)+5 ati buble t5(1 coral+1perpel+3blue)+1geismane(super actenic).
 
There is no such thing as best LPS light. You have to size your light around your tank and coral needs.
 
It can depend on the lps. It is a huge category. What exactly are looking to keep. I have found the hammers, frogspawns, elegance prefer a bit more 12-17K. I currently run a 4bulb fixture in a 40g breeder. 2 Blue Plus and had to switch to 2 coral plus because a favia, scoly and hammer were ticked off and turning white. Since I removed one blue plus and added the coral plus, they are coloring up a lot more now.

I have lots of favia, lobo, acathephyllia, acanthestrea, cynaria, zoas, elegance, frogspawn, hammer. Most were doing great with my 3b+ and 1 cW, but then the color started fading , so I went to 2cw. Everything still happy and the 3 discolored are coloring up again.
 
It can depend on the lps. It is a huge category. What exactly are looking to keep. I have found the hammers, frogspawns, elegance prefer a bit more 12-17K. I currently run a 4bulb fixture in a 40g breeder. 2 Blue Plus and had to switch to 2 coral plus because a favia, scoly and hammer were ticked off and turning white. Since I removed one blue plus and added the coral plus, they are coloring up a lot more now.

I have lots of favia, lobo, acathephyllia, acanthestrea, cynaria, zoas, elegance, frogspawn, hammer. Most were doing great with my 3b+ and 1 cW, but then the color started fading , so I went to 2cw. Everything still happy and the 3 discolored are coloring up again.
tank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new