Pnoy 90g FTS log..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer tanks bro! Love the cube!
 
003copy-5.jpg


006copy-6.jpg
very very nice sir... :)
 
love the garden of acans u got, very nice.
 
awesome cube Steve, i love all the acans on the bottom.
 
Update: Cube at 10 months..

027copy-6.jpg


028copy-4.jpg
 
Thanks Tommy.. The rainbow granny is the centerpiece :D
 
Awesome Steve!!!

You still got my chalice frags?? :D
 
Your tank is very inspiring!

Are there many "coral wars" going on with the closeness of growth?
 
Great growth, love the colors.
Thanks man .. Loses some colors since I my Lumatek ballast gave up and for 1 1/2 months I am using Vertex ballast..

Oh believe me I saw it sitting there. That granulosa catches my eye everytime I see a pic of your cube. :bigsmile:

Thanks man soon it will need a trim :)..

Awesome Steve!!!

You still got my chalice frags?? :D

Yes Sir ..I called u and txted u about a week ago but no respond lol...

Your tank is very inspiring!

Are there many "coral wars" going on with the closeness of growth?

Thank you .. I have some but not many yet .. :D
 
Please closed this thread.. This tank will come down next week ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new