Pnoy SPS log ..

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
WOWZER again man! Geesh just sweetness to the maximus!
 
some of the early pics in this thread had bryopsis on them, and the later pics don't seem to show any. What if anything did you do to beat bryopsis if you did? Raise mag levels? Fish?
Thanks
Great pictures as always
Erik
 
Tubbs purple polyp
013copy-11.jpg


This one is ORA Paradise under T5 only ( 40g )
002copy-12.jpg
I like... :)
 
Looks AMAZING bro! My new top down box will be here on Monday. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new