Pnoyreefer Eye Candy...

Some PIcs for y'all...

032copy.jpg


046copy.jpg


047copy-1.jpg


043copy.jpg


041copy.jpg


044copy.jpg


050copy.jpg


Thanks
 
Vedy vedy nice grasshopper! :D
 
Thanks Steve.. thats my new addiction now.. no more Zoas for me lol
 
New YeaR upDate:

Slowing TeaRing my 180g tank butr setting up a holding tank for the corals I will keep. TeaRing it down due to Wifeys New Year Wish. hopefully I can have another display tank by Summer/ Fall....
 
Update: The holding tank will be up and running maybe in 2 weeks..

Set up:
3x2x8in
250w AM Spacelight ( doing 20k )
55 Gallon Refugium/sump
Nano stream 6055

thats about it :)

180 Update : I sold most of my SPS and I kept some frags and some other colonies . Here are some coral update ..

Pink Lemonade

065-1.jpg


UpscalesOregon Tort

062.jpg


Upscale Microlados

066.jpg


Tyree Rosaria

067-1.jpg


Kedd's Green Table

069-1.jpg


050-1.jpg


078-1.jpg


056-1.jpg


021-4.jpg
 
Thanks Az!

Chris- Danny? or Jorge (twinreef) ?...

Stan - thanks man I will have to see you later on we can trade...
 
Thanks J.. i got it from online vendor and I can say he cleaned up my byropsis on my eggcrate.. highly recommended...

Ms- Thats an Orange eye Acan rotoundflora...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new