Pnw custom 1.5 gallon build thread

mr frogfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
64
Location
130 cornell road
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, after aquahella in nj got this lovely tank, let it run for a bit, added my first coral (Sunkist bounce shroom) and now, making a euphillya garden!
20261002_125337_B7287028-55DA-424B-B672-66D37101D030.png


20261002_125337_EDF57DAB-479C-4415-AA9D-6FE0B75492D3.png
 
I had my eye on this little tank recently, so following along!

Good luck with your pico build!
 
Appreciate it! Any thoughts on what I could add to the garden?
I like your idea of a Euphyllia garden, and it looks like you've already got some, so I might keep going in that direction.

One thought I had for a very small tank like this would be several Rock Flower Anemone and some Sexy Shrimp.
 
Appreciate it! Any thoughts on what I could add to the garden?
I like your idea of a Euphyllia garden, and it looks like you've already got some, so I might keep going in that direction.

One thought I had for a very small tank like this would be several Rock Flower Anemone and some Sexy Shrimp.
I love sexy shrimp! May get one or two for this!
 
I love sexy shrimp! May get one or two for this!
They are so small that they can get lost in a larger tank, but in a tank like this they could be the stars of the show.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new