• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PNW pico tank

slogan315

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
545
Reaction score
339
Location
Savannah
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to see if anyone has any PNW pico tanks in good shape. Ideally looking for the small-in-one 1 or 1.5g but also interested in others like the 40oz.

Trying to resist the urge to set back up my bigger tanks for a bit, so hoping a tiny tank will do the trick! As it’s an experiment, hoping someone has one lying around instead of having to go new.

Thanks!
 
I have a micro I could sell. Complete setup with saltwater light & heater. $120 shipped. Will include rock I used for the micro scape.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5184.jpeg
    IMG_5184.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5185.jpeg
    IMG_5185.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5186.jpeg
    IMG_5186.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 34
I have a micro I could sell. Complete setup with saltwater light & heater. $120 shipped. Will include rock I used for the micro scape.
Nice! I am hoping some one will chime in with the larger one but if not, I’ll let you know! Funny though that you reached out. My plan for the tank was likely going to involve reaching out to you for some RFAs
 
I have a micro I could sell. Complete setup with saltwater light & heater. $120 shipped. Will include rock I used for the micro scape.
Nice! I am hoping some one will chime in with the larger one but if not, I’ll let you know! Funny though that you reached out. My plan for the tank was likely going to involve reaching out to you for some RFAs
Ya I had 3 super special RFA’s, 2 sexy shrimp
& 1 anemone crab in it.
 
Sweet! Have any pictures?

And how long did it last?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new