Po4 media reduction in AIO.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with an aio know the best placement for po4 media (phosguard) ?
I have mine in the fist chamber, at the top under the floss, I have changed it a few times now but can’t get it below .1, just wondering if there is a better method as the amount I have used should have reduced the lvl, the po4 lvl has only just got to .1 over a couple of weeks so thought it would be an easier fix.

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with an aio know the best placement for po4 media (phosguard) ?
I have mine in the fist chamber, at the top under the floss, I have changed it a few times now but can’t get it below .1, just wondering if there is a better method as the amount I have used should have reduced the lvl, the po4 lvl has only just got to .1 over a couple of weeks so thought it would be an easier fix.
My 40 is an AIO, and I purchased a small media reactor from BRS. I have it mounted on the wall next to the tank. I have the pump and return in the last chamber. I put a mix of GFO and Carbon in it. Works like a charm!
In my 120, I have a two chambered media reactor.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.4%
Back