Pocilla changing colors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psiber_Syn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
2,660
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I've had this piece I think it's pocillapora or a stylo or bnest whatever anyways it's always just been brown With brown polyps have had it sitting up on a frag rack under the new leds now the base is turning neon green is this normal for what I assume the zoo to change color under different lights thinking bout putting everything up there for a bit to see what happens lol
Some of the other pieces up there have changed color also some the polyps are tinged green on one both polyps and base changed to green I assume it's light burning them or something I dunno I like it better this color anyone with similar experiences?

20160507_200823.jpg


20160507_200859.jpg
 
Keep an eye but its normal.. two of my monti's changed brown brown to a beautiful seafoam green.
Nothing elese seems to have changed.
What lights did you switch from and to?
Did you go less Blue by chance?
 
Well I had an upgrade from 4 6ft vho to 3 galaxy hydro 165w wifi leds it's actually more blue think that caused the zoo to change color haven't noticed any other change Sept one or two zoa colonies started to morph to a different inner color so far I'm login the new colors lol
Thanx for the info :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new