Pods, Pods,Pods

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, experiment, dried, bleached and Prime ‘d Live Rock about 25 lbs, rinsed used Live sand, 20G tall tank. Ok, I’m dosing “Rock Enhancer” per instructions for 5 wks. Running 70G HOB Aquaclear w/fresh sponge and powerhead.
Today added REEF BY STEELE 1/3 bottle Titanic Reef Buffet and 1/3 bottle Rotifers. Rest in Display. Added about 12 lbs porous LR from fuge to 20 gal. I know Kent and Sherry’s pods are awesome, 2 months ago, never even feed the phyto, use that for frozen foods and tangs have been munching along all day! Just have natural sunlight (south) on 20g, will add lights. I’m hoping this will suffice to transfer from 100GT to 125gL.
ANY Thoughts or suggestions?????
PS I really am happy w/my pods!! Alive and kicking
Also have existing agro substrate, 30 years old or so, in DT, Live Sand rinsed in 20 Gal about 2-5 G buckets and 30 lbs of ocean direct aro in bags ready for 125, thought of adding to 20 gallon??? Also, have 24 gallons of ocean seawater ready too. (Chewys!)
Thanks for the look
Debra
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing Cat Tree! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

What's the long term goal with this tank? :cool: It's certainly off to a great start.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back