Pods?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pastelball
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pastelball

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
301
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So starting a new tank. Had some dry rock sitting in a tub with saltwater, heater and powerhead for about 2 months. Threw some pure ammonia in awhile back and and just made sure it was topped off with ro/di water. About 2 weeks ago got my tank up and running. Have just sand and put the rock in. I noticed these little white moving pods. Just clarifying theses are pods before i start moving my other tank into it. I will be moving my other tank over soon. Screenshot_20170505-072838.jpg
 
I'm thinking that kinda looks like a flatworm. They aren't necessarily a bad thing. I had tons of them when I started my tank last year for a month or so.
 
Pods are good [emoji108]
 
Just sand and rock. The rock was dry never been in water. So i set it up in a tub for about 2 months before it went in the tank.
 
Im curious also. I seem to have these or something similar...weird thing is they seem to be out in am more than pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new