pokerstar monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JGoslee

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,498
Reaction score
16
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my pokerstar monti. Some of the skin started coming off on the bottom of the frag. Im not sure if its stn or if its something else. Its been like that for a few days. Is there anything I can do to stop it?

pokerq.jpg
 
hmmm, looks almost like nudi damage, but I can't see any nudis, I'd try using tmpcc as a dip to see what happens... was it recently shipped?
 
looks like nudi damage to me as well. Give it a dip and see if anything comes off. If it is RTN or STN then you need to frag it now!
 
It looks like the pokerstar has stopped receding. It hasnt lost any skin for 2 days. I dipped it in tankwater/lugols for 5 mins and nothing came off. So Im guessing it was stn. Can stn just stop?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new