Pokpo Genesis Nano Overflow Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Genesis aquarium siphon system is a highly innovative new method for getting water from your tank to the filtration area underneath. Created by a company called Pokpo, the Genesis has all the essential functions of an overflow box in a much smaller and compact form factor, perfect for small, undrilled nano and small sized […]
Source

Continue reading...

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Genesis aquarium siphon system is a highly innovative new method for getting water from your tank to the filtration area underneath. Created by a company called Pokpo, the Genesis has all the essential functions of an overflow box in a much smaller and compact form factor, perfect for small, undrilled nano and small sized […]
Source

Continue reading...

This looks like something right up my ally, will probably have to get one when they go on sale in 10 hours! Thanks for sharing!

Berickson24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dealt with a water dump issue cleaning the filter for my aqualifter, diy siphon. This will fit the bill perfectly!
eFfmdb3.jpg

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...awesome.. Want to start a frag tank and this might be better then a top of the line HOB filter

JDnKY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed the company directly this morning and received the following reply in a mater of minutes.

“Hello, my name is Choi Hoon. I am an original designer of the product. Thank you for your attention to my brand. I also hope to find distributors in the United States as soon as possible, but I haven't found them yet.

Choi Hoon”

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed the company directly this morning and received the following reply in a mater of minutes.

“Hello, my name is Choi Hoon. I am an original designer of the product. Thank you for your attention to my brand. I also hope to find distributors in the United States as soon as possible, but I haven't found them yet.

Choi Hoon”

There goes that.

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Choi Hoon”

Well that’s just silly. They should just use Amazon. Amazon is where all the [emoji630] sellers go. Low barrier to entry and low listing fees [emoji848].

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone sorted out how the device restarts siphon after power outage? It's an amazing overflow I just can't sort out how it works on restart.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well maybe the big guys like marine depot and brs will look into.it if it gets enough attention . I'm sure they would want to try it out. hopefully the guy that came up with the idea is reaching out to.the right people

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone sorted out how the device restarts siphon after power outage? It's an amazing overflow I just can't sort out how it works on restart.

There’s a video on YouTube where a guy shows how it works. It has no problem restarting after the pump was off. Check it out on YouTube.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back