Polishing MH reflectors ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,186
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers !
I put my hands on 2 Lumen bright (I've thinking it's the correct name)
Does anyone knows how to polish them ?
Their surface got "hammerd" and I want to bring it back to mirror mode.
How can I do that ?
Screenshot_20250601-200552_WhatsApp.jpg
 
The aluminum polishing compound needs to be applied with a very soft sponge or soft cloth, normally sold for polishing metals.
That is not a Lumen Bright, it's the Lumenarc III. Great fixture!!!!
 
Last edited:
The aluminum polishing compound needs to be applied with a very soft sponge or soft cloth, normally sold for polishing metals.
That is not a Lumen Bright, it's the Lumenarc III. Great fixture!!!!
Thank you !
 
The aluminum polishing compound needs to be applied with a very soft sponge or soft cloth, normally sold for polishing metals.
That is not a Lumen Bright, it's the Lumenarc III. Great fixture!!!!
Glad to see you posting, Alex!
 
I'm very reluctant to get back to the forum. I miss you guys, but things are running nice and quiet around here... LOL! That is the way it should be. My goal was reached. You guys can talk halides without any problems. There is absolutely nothing better than that! Cheers!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new