Poll: Have You Ever Upgraded?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Have You Ever Upgraded Your Main Display Tank?

  • No - And no plans to do so

    Votes: 80 11.5%
  • No - But plan to in the near future

    Votes: 119 17.0%
  • Yes - I've upgraded once

    Votes: 217 31.1%
  • Yes - I've upgraded twice

    Votes: 121 17.3%
  • Yes - I've upgraded 3+ times

    Votes: 161 23.1%

  • Total voters
    698
From 55 fresh to 65 salt non drilled to a 40 cube non drilled to a 120 non drilled to a 90 reef to a 225 reef. Still have the 90 reef and 40 cube.

Thats over almost 30 years.
 
I'm about to upgrade a non-drilled 75 to a semi-custom 90 with low-iron glass. Will reuse everything except sand and some plumbing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new