Poll: Powder Blue vs. Powder Brown

  • Thread starter Thread starter this is me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Powder Blue or Powder Brown

  • Powder Blue

    Votes: 92 59.4%
  • Powder Brown

    Votes: 63 40.6%

  • Total voters
    155
I can see why others prefer the blue because it is so striking. I must say to me the brown takes the number one spot with its variation of colors. I have a brown and it hangs out with my gold spotted rabbitfish which is so cool to see.
 
Blue by far for me. Most of the time I don’t think they look all that great in the LFS but once they get settled into a large tank and the blue gets nice and deep they are my second favorite tang. Achillies is still the best of them all though.
 
I had to get rid of my Blue because he almost destroyed my Gem tang. Brown for me.
 
I recently just added a Brown after weeks of deliberation between the two, so I will vote Brown. Blue is nicer looking IMO, but the Browns are thought to be hardier and less aggressive.
 
PBlueT is a must have for my tank. PBrownT is also very beautiful. I count the bands of color on the dorsal fin and came up with 7 colors.
 
I have not.. yet. :). Will try in the 300 I will be setting up later this year.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new