(POLL) What gender makes up the most reefers?

What gender are you/are most reefers you know?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do an age pol next!
That was two weeks ago.

Last edited:

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. This will be the first and only warning. I know there is a fine line here but we are not going to allow this to become a debate on genders, to become personal, to be rude or anything other than a friendly poll. Comments have been removed and will be removed if we feel they need to be also anyone with a comment removed from here on out will loose the ability to post in this thread. Thank you.

OP
OP
SimplyVibing

SimplyVibing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. This will be the first and only warning. I know there is a fine line here but we are not going to allow this to become a debate on genders, to become personal, to be rude or anything other than a friendly poll. Comments have been removed and will be removed if we feel they need to be also anyone with a comment removed from here on out will loose the ability to post in this thread. Thank you.

Thanks! Love you stranger! <3

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does Gender have to do with reefing?
I don’t quite get this poll...

Same significance to reefing as one’s religion, or preferred brand of sneakers.
Data is data, some people like it :).

Religion might be interesting TBH, especially given it’s a pretty academic hobby. But I don’t see the need to broadcast what I would personally consider “private” information on an aquarium forum. (And yes, all results are publicly visible with the member’s name etc)

Last edited:

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same significance to reefing as one’s religion, or preferred brand of sneakers.

Data is data, some people like it :).

Religion might be interesting TBH, especially given it’s a pretty academic hobby.
I get it...for sure it’s kinda interesting... but these things are getting out of control. You never know what people’s end game is... are they really into the “data” or they trying to further marginalize the least powerful among us.
People are killing others based on “gender” and “religion”.
I’m really sorry if this thread was truly meant to gain “data”. Do not mean to hijak if this is the case.

OP
OP
SimplyVibing

SimplyVibing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get it...for sure it’s kinda interesting... but these things are getting out of control. You never know what people’s end game is... are they really into the “data” or they trying to further marginalize the least powerful among us.
I’m really sorry if this thread was truly meant to gain “data”. Do not mean to hijak if this is the case.

It’s not that deep lol.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh I didn’t mean data in a negative way! I mean that some people are truly interested in information and correlation. Like curiosity

edit:

But I kind of think there is really no way this thread can go well; people are entitled to their opinions, and you don't want to ostracize any individual belief.

Last edited:

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I didn’t mean data in a negative way! I mean that some people are truly interested in information and correlation. Like curiosity
I get it Harold “data” I consider good. I’m curious too
judgements and denigration is what I’m talking about.
In no way am I saying this about you. You are a stand up guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 149 75.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back