Polymorph for creating awesome aquascapes!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering it it could take the place of the Waterweld I use to glue down frags underwater. Looks like I'll stick to that method for frags. I'll try it out if I ever do any dry aquascaping. Thanks again!
 
Does it work with wet rock? I'd like to be able to cycle my branches in a bin before I aquascape and set up the tank. Seeing mixed reviews.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new