Polyp lab recommendations

Under_The_Sea_305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I wanted to know about this product I’ve been using it for a week and I wanted to know do I keep on doseing my bacteria or just stick it to Genesis polyp lab

OP
OP
Under_The_Sea_305

Under_The_Sea_305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry, what products? So you are dosing Genesis now? What is the age of the tank? What are you trying to accomplish? Is it cycling?
I just want to transfer to polyp lab Genesis and not use any other products trying to cut down on products and I’ve heard so many people telling me that it’s a great product but I want to know if I do use it do I have to keep on with dosing bacteria with this product or just stay using polyp lab Genesis

BanjoBandito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to transfer to polyp lab Genesis and not use any other products trying to cut down on products and I’ve heard so many people telling me that it’s a great product but I want to know if I do use it do I have to keep on with dosing bacteria with this product or just stay using polyp lab Genesis
I wouldn't dose any combination of bacterial products as it can cause a bloom and/or deplete your oxygen availability for your fish and livestock. So if you want to switch to Genesis I would discontinue any other bacterial product usage prior for a couple days before starting the Genesis regimen. When you start any sort of new dosing regimen go slow, maybe start with 25-50% of the recommended dose to make sure it is not going to cause a problem (in this case blooms, which would be noticed as cloudy water).

OP
OP
Under_The_Sea_305

Under_The_Sea_305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't dose any combination of bacterial products as it can cause a bloom and/or deplete your oxygen availability for your fish and livestock. So if you want to switch to Genesis I would discontinue any other bacterial product usage prior for a couple days before starting the Genesis regimen. When you start any sort of new dosing regimen go slow, maybe start with 25-50% of the recommended dose to make sure it is not going to cause a problem (in this case blooms, which would be noticed as cloudy water).
I stop using my other product and started using Genesis but everything looks fine it’s been almost a week and have seen anything bad yet

BanjoBandito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stop using my other product and started using Genesis but everything looks fine it’s been almost a week and have seen anything bad yet
Then keep doing what you are doing. Always know what you are adding and don't double up. Meaning if I want to raise my alk I don't dump in two things or more that raise alk, and make changes slowly. Good luck! Polyp Lab is good stuff.

OP
OP
Under_The_Sea_305

Under_The_Sea_305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then keep doing what you are doing. Always know what you are adding and don't double up. Meaning if I want to raise my alk I don't dump in two things or more that raise alk, and make changes slowly. Good luck! Polyp Lab is good stuff.
Thank you a lot man I appreciate it polyp lab it is

Back