Polyp labs lens for phone

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayala12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayala12

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
889
Reaction score
1,449
Location
Corpus Christi Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just wanted to take the time to say wow . These lens r great and produce pretty nice photos with just a lense cover.
105bda62dc8e31be29be55440c1f0afb.jpg
2a65ad63bdba93ac58d06b81b8ba94c6.jpg
 
They r great huh. They show what these corals true beauty looks like
 
They have a better one on Amazon that comes with a macro lens as well... I love it... takes amazing pictures...
bdd4d72d8fc93f5500e875ca8e235daf.jpg
0209714b95d037a9ba16cc50d551cb72.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new