Polyps nothing fancy

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up

Nothing fancy but used to fill in spot

92BF99BF-11C8-4CAF-85CD-3FC0E049871F.jpeg
 
Pics fuzzy, cant tell. Anthelia ?
 
I believe starburst polyps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new