Polyps

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
640
Reaction score
155
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Armor of gods
Vamps
Green lanterns
Candy apple reds
Candy apple greens
Nuclear greens
Purple deaths
Red hornets
Purple hornets
Clementines
Red people eater
Sunny D's
Wow palys
One I can't remember but nice


All are great colonies except hornets and sunny D's which are 3 plus polyps

800 shipped

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352846437.962074.jpg

Can't remember this one

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352846464.165384.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352846475.115509.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352846493.017095.jpg


Sorry iPhone photos but samples none the less

361-673-4724
 
First aren't space monsters, I think they're called pink galaxies or something like that. Decent growers from what I hear!
 
Total is over 100 polyps the big ones probably have 30 on them (vamps and AOG's) the rest are 4 to 5 or more. It's my personal stuff. Financial reasons made me put them up for sale
 
I would also be interested in the clementines, red and purple hornets as well. Pm me a price for all of them shipped then!
 
Final price drop. I don't want to break up the pack. 350 shipped for everything!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new