pom pom crab with eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter brendan12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brendan12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
aliso viejo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found her when I was cleaning my tank
 

Attachments

  • pom pom.jpg
    pom pom.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 215
That's very cool!
 
Are u going to try to raise them? I don't think it has have successfully done before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new