pom pom crab with eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter brendan12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brendan12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
aliso viejo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found her when I was cleaning my tank
 

Attachments

  • pom pom.jpg
    pom pom.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 215
That's very cool!
 
Are u going to try to raise them? I don't think it has have successfully done before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new