Pom Pom Crabs in Australia?

Crabs+Shrimps-69

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Messages
546
Reaction score
344
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a while I've known you can't import live animals to Australia. I've always thought that meant the pom pom crab was unavailable here, but after doing some research I've found they can actually be found in Australia! However, I can't find a single store which has them available. Does anyone know why or know of any places in Australia I could buy them?
Thanks in advance
 
Bumping this for you!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new