Pond fish free....

  • Thread starter Thread starter RWinfrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RWinfrey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
483
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are getting ready to sell are house so I am taking down the pond and filling it in with dirt... I have one koi and about 10 double xl comets.....
I am also selling the filter set up if anyone wants that info pm me....
 
Oh man sorry I just saw your reply... I haven't been to the boards in awhile
 
There gone I still have a sweet filter system for sale 350 takes it all.
20150708_182301.jpg
 
Yep I filled it in.... But part of the deal is a backyard oasis at the new place.....
 
we think east lyme
 
yeah have to sell my house first ....so yeah i think
 
ahhhhh to be young and have a dream.......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new