• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pondmaster Pond-Mag 18

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FTC Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
35
Location
phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was going to use this for my RODI system but it’s to powerful. Only used it once to test it and still has the 5 year warranty. $180 and willing to ship within the US for $20. Please PM if interested.

20260304_224324_40C5099E-855A-4544-A124-7A9CB6608C8E.png

20260304_224330_77DC57B3-943A-4A21-9F31-35C3A87224F5.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new