Pony playing in the snow

Appaloosa1224

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
169
Reaction score
406
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had 6 inches of snow on Sunday (unheard of in GA). I let the horse and donkeys out on Monday, and boy did Kota have a blast playing in it! I took lots of photos and they turned out pretty good.

0542.jpg


0782.jpg


0832.jpg


084.jpg


1182.jpg


1462.jpg


1492.jpg


195.jpg
 
I used to train horses in my younger days and that Appy is stunning...great looking blanket. The donkey is also nice looking, don't see that white on the face too often.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new