Pookstreet

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hit him up over here-www.socalireefs.com
 
ok. will do. have not seen him here in a long time.
 
He don't love me no more...:(
 
I heard from him recently via PM, he said he's been really busy with home and work, he's just had a lot going on.
 
No worries, I still love y'all. As mentioned above, I've just been slammed lately. Things are calming down a bit but still pretty crazy. Most of my prized zoa/paly collection kicked the bucket when I started traveling for work back in October and my office nanos got neglected. Now I only have my 300 at home. All other tanks have been taken down. Simply have no time to take care of more than one tank anymore. I'll update my 300G thread later on. Thanks for remembering me :D
 
I have too keep a eye out on you, cant let you go slipping off on us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new