Porcelain Crab viciously attacked

  • Thread starter Thread starter 89Sem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

89Sem

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
14
Location
philly
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got 3 porcelain crabs recently and someone put a hit out on my guy and they done did him dirty! I feel like he got into some trouble with not paying his debts and someone is trying to send a message.
Okay but for real found my guy with all his legs missing but one and his claws. Do I let him do his thing or take him out of his misery? Also do y’all think the other crabs got him or hermit crabs?
BCB3D6E5-0FE1-467A-A80D-D47407BBCDC6.jpeg
 
Don't know what got em but I had a porcelain crab get dunked on by my wavemaker. He had one claw, missing legs, etc. But I just left him and he fully recovered.

So yeah, I say just leave em. Worst case scenario is he dies and your clean up crew eats fine cuisine
 
Ahh man you know what I think you may be right I saw him on the wave maker right when I got him 2 days ago and turned it off and he got down. I’ll let him be
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new