Porclin crab issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter elkman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

elkman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2025
Messages
80
Reaction score
33
Location
medfield
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ANEMONE porclin crab was just ripping a presumably eating my rose bubble tip and I was wondering what’s up with that. Any ideas??
 
i've never heard of a porcelain crab eating anemones, must be a mistaken identity.
 
Picture of the crab to see if @TX_REEF is right about it being a different crab.

The only other potential reason I could think of is maybe it was starving?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new