Portillos!

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only make ribs on the days I take off, its a long process. Karen tried to do them one day, when they were done she said "Ribs are my job!"

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I like the grill, but the oven works good too. After the boil, you just need the sauce to thicken and seep in!

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do lots of things in life, this is one of the few skills I claim to have!!!!!

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This and I once I had to stick a needle in a guys heart to stop a cardiac tampinade

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband would die if he saw the words "boiled" and "ribs" together. He is of the ol' Ridge Runner type...dry rub marinade overnight, then a quick sear on the grill and HOURS and HOURS of smoke...a mixture of Hickory and Apple woods...well soaked in water...the smoke ring on his ribs is at least an inch thick and they fall off the bone. There is NOTHING like it. When we move to Arkansas we are going to be opening our own restaurant....all home cooking. Homemade potato salad, cole slaw, corn bread, buttermilk biscuits, cheese and carrot cakes, cobblers, etc. Also Fried chicken and chicken fried steak, succotash, fried green tomatoes...good old Southern cooking. He is strictly the grill man and I do the rest. Ya'll come down and see us sometime!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back