Portioning Food with Benepets and Reef Roids

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnNYC8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JohnNYC8

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2023
Messages
508
Reaction score
458
Location
Central New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I’m trying to make my life a little easier by pre-portioning my frozen foods into separate containers for each day.

I want to add Reef Roids and/or Benepets once per week on different days. Do you think I’ll have any issues if I put the powders in with the frozen food and freeze the whole thing? I know I’ll have to warm them up with tank water before I use them but will the freezing impact the dry powders? I keep my Reef Roids and Benepets refrigerated now. I’m more worried about the Benepets because of the probiotic/dormant bacteria stuff going on in there.
 
Last edited:
https://humble.fish/community/threads/benereef-storage.18962/
I'm not sure if this answers your question. However, in the post I added. A Benepets representative states to just store it in a cool, dry place after a member inquired about freezing it.

You could always add the Benereef when you are thawing out your portioned frozen food.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new