Portland, OR LFS

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm about a 120 miles north of Portland and don't get down there hardly ever, but I did once and I went to Cuttlefish and Corals. pretty nice store.
6363 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97239

There are a couple others I've seen people talk about, but not sure about them.

drino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuttlefish and Corals has a very nice store, Beaverton area. Nice large selection and staff. Did get a zoa colony with aptasia and bubble algae there, but it happens with colonies. Agh thank god for QT. Other corals I got there were beautiful and healthy (and I fragged the zoa to remove the pests and it’s still going great). It happens. On weekends only there is Saltwater Obsession in Gresham. Lots of corals, some fish and CUC. They’re not open during the week. Also there is CB’S tropical aquarium in Gresham. Long time reefers, Red Sea distributor - had some lovely (OMG gorgeous) corals last time I was there, good selection fresh and salt water fish that are healthy. They’re anal about QT and healthy stock. Their inventory can decline between buys as folks nab them up. More reason to visit frequently. We just bought a Red Sea Reefer 625 from them - it’ll be delivered next week. So excited! Enjoy your visit to Portland! Get some Voodoo Donuts while you’re here! Of course, this is a secret, don’t tell anyone or they’ll buy MY corals! LOL

OP
OP
LoneStarReef

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuttlefish and Corals has a very nice store, Beaverton area. Nice large selection and staff. Did get a zoa colony with aptasia and bubble algae there, but it happens with colonies. Agh thank god for QT. Other corals I got there were beautiful and healthy (and I fragged the zoa to remove the pests and it’s still going great). It happens. On weekends only there is Saltwater Obsession in Gresham. Lots of corals, some fish and CUC. They’re not open during the week. Also there is CB’S tropical aquarium in Gresham. Long time reefers, Red Sea distributor - had some lovely (OMG gorgeous) corals last time I was there, good selection fresh and salt water fish that are healthy. They’re anal about QT and healthy stock. Their inventory can decline between buys as folks nab them up. More reason to visit frequently. We just bought a Red Sea Reefer 625 from them - it’ll be delivered next week. So excited! Enjoy your visit to Portland! Get some Voodoo Donuts while you’re here! Of course, this is a secret, don’t tell anyone or they’ll buy MY corals! LOL

Awesome! Thanks so much. I might see if I can head to Cuttlefish and Corals. As far as Portland goes, we’ve been up there quite a few times and I’ve been there a ton for business. Yes Voodoo is awesome but we really like Pip’s Donuts. My family would disown me if I we didn’t make at least one Pip’s run!

OP
OP
LoneStarReef

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about a 120 miles north of Portland and don't get down there hardly ever, but I did once and I went to Cuttlefish and Corals. pretty nice store.
6363 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97239

There are a couple others I've seen people talk about, but not sure about them.

Thanks so much!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%

Back