Possible Clownfish for Trade?

JonoB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added a new fish to my tank and my female clown is starting to be aggressive. I'm about to have a busy few weeks so cant really deal with it in a separate tank to help with aggression. She keeps laying eggs so I think that's part of the issue.

It's a really pretty clownfish and I don't want to get rid of it, but I also don't want to deal with the aggression. A change of scenery might do it some good. Maybe someone has a tank it'd do well in and it wouldn't be a issue? I would be willing to trade it for some coral.

clownfish.jpg IMG_9364.jpg

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trading the mated pair? Would be a shame to break up the couple. I'd be interested in both.

OP
OP
JonoB

JonoB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, I might consider the pair...but it would take some convincing. I just read about taping a mirror to the tank so I'm going to try that for a while and see if it helps at all. I'll let you know after. What would you be willing to trade for them? I know the coral you posted in the other thread, anything else?

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a large pocilipora frag, miami orchid frag, some leathers, pink and white green. Got about 6 inches of purple gonipora. Lots of green mushrooms of different flavors.

Attachments

• IMG_20201120_081335922.jpg
    IMG_20201120_081335922.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 34

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back