Possible cone shell

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lasse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
12,927
Reaction score
31,780
Location
Källarliden 14 D Bohus, Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone say if this is a small Cone shell (its only app 6-7 mm) or what it is.

what.jpg

​
Sincerely Lasse
 
Looks like a conch. I have two in my tank
IMG_4138.JPG
 
I dont think it is a conch. I would put my money on nassarius snail. I could also be a small welk but I don't know how to tell them apart
 
Google ( Euplica or Pyrene spesies) It is a whelk look-alike that is a highly beneficial grazer found in many reef aquaria.;)
 
Google ( Euplica or Pyrene spesies) It is a whelk look-alike that is a highly beneficial grazer found in many reef aquaria.;)

Thank you

It looks like Euplica varians

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new