Possible Pygmy (Cherub) Angelfish Harem

  • Thread starter Thread starter HOBtx79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HOBtx79

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I am thinking of maybe trying a Harem of 3 Pygmy/Cherub Angelfish. Get them all as small young specimens. Any have any luck with this?
 
I think it should be doable, from my understanding, the one dominant male would just rotate between the females in the harem, who each have their little territory in the tank.

I would definitely suggest at least ~75 gallons for a trio
 
Thank you. I am trying to plan it as a Caribbean Biotope tank as much as possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new