Possible Slight Raja Chalice Morph?

TTipsyDragon

Everyones Favorite Reefing Dragon
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2024
Messages
339
Reaction score
329
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have this Raja which you can learn more about here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/i...chalice-why-to-not-give-up-on-corals.1089917/

The parent

1000004022.jpg


The possible morph. It's like an XL Pepperoni Space Pizza. Not those little pepperoni.

1000004018.jpg


What's your thoughts? I think there was enough damage to cause DNA alterations for sure.
 
The yellow polyps are 2x the size
To me they just are clustered closer together. I think that is attributed to a difference in growth rate from one frag to the other and nothing to do with morphing. flow, lighting, and amount of food particles in the water column can all attribute to how clustered those grow
 
To me they just are clustered closer together. I think that is attributed to a difference in growth rate from one frag to the other and nothing to do with morphing. flow, lighting, and amount of food particles in the water column can all attribute to how clustered those grow
Those chalices are almost touching each other and I have another one on the other side too.so why is it only this one looks different out of 3?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new