Possible to block an entire subforum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gribbles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gribbles

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2022
Messages
582
Reaction score
457
Location
Cypress
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As per title, I'd like to block one of the sub forums as it gets a decent amount of activity but the topics are of no interest to me. It is spammy for my experience.

No worries if not - I can live with it. Just thought I'd ask
 
I would have thought a moderator could have stopped by and given some feedback on this request. Seems a reasonable one from the user experience point of view (though maybe not so much for maximizing page view counts).

Maybe post it in the welcome forum. At least there you'll get a bunch of robotic replies. :expressionless-face:
 
As far as I know, you can't. I would submit a "contact us" ticket. One of the head staff members can figure it out for you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new