Possibly a Flower Pot?

This looks alot like the blushing star (Stephanocoenia intersepts) I received as a hitchhiker on live rock I purchased from TBS.

IMG_3034.jpeg
IMG_3151.jpeg
 
Corallites too large and polyps too extended to be Porites. I would still say it's a Potitid of some sort, either Goniopora or Bernardpora depending on how the polyps look.
Though @i cant think did mention that he could count around 11 arms on each polyp, and I don't think that's an Alveopora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new