Possibly Pregnant Kuda

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Any idea guys? He's looking more...pregnant. He swims fine so I don't think it's a pouch issue.
 
I'm hoping he's just pregnant. But it's been almost two weeks and he barely will eat which is what scares me :/
 
Hey guys, the male is eating more again, but still has an ever-growing pouch.

I did a video on them feeding, they seem to be doing well.
 
Great Video! thanks for sharing. So what did you do with the seahorse babies? How are they doing?

Neptune
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new