4-16-17.jpg
Scape looks nice !

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my one half ounce pico nano tank. It has a reverse UG filter, skimmer with ozone, 2 fifty watt heaters, a sump, refugium, vodka dosing and a controller. It is lit with a 100 watt floodlight. Circulation is done via air stone. The CUC consists of three pods, two females and a male. The inhabitants are a Pinitus batfish, (Camera shy) and a seahorse. Twice a day the seahorse is inverted so half the time his tail is in the water. I change 2 drops of water weekly. Right now the tank is experiencing a romaine lettuce bloom and green water. I added Prizapro to help with that and I blow off the rock with an eye dropper daily. My dream is to be TOTM soon.

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my one half ounce pico nano tank. It has a reverse UG filter, skimmer with ozone, 2 fifty watt heaters, a sump, refugium, vodka dosing and a controller. It is lit with a 100 watt floodlight. Circulation is done via air stone. The CUC consists of three pods, two females and a male. The inhabitants are a Pinitus batfish, (Camera shy) and a seahorse. Twice a day the seahorse is inverted so half the time his tail is in the water. I change 2 drops of water weekly. Right now the tank is experiencing a romaine lettuce bloom and green water. I added Prizapro to help with that and I blow off the rock with an eye dropper daily. My dream is to be TOTM soon.

Glad you are an experienced aquarist. I have seen some people put tangs in these pico tanks.

I think it's hilarious you actually set this up for a pic. Nice work.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back