Post Processing Critique

aarbutina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings All. I recently started getting back into more serious photography, mainly so that I could take better pictures of my tank but that’s a side point.

I have decided to shoot in RAW to allow for maximum post processing capabilities but with that come needing to learn a new skill set, especially when it comes working with a fairly difficult lighting environment.

I snapped a photo the other day and was just playing with in Lightroom this evening. I am hoping that some of that folks who have more experience with this than I do could give some constructive feed back.

Here is the photo as shot, pre processing:

41061F8D-34CF-4D9D-9514-70F6EBABB95C.jpeg

and here it is after a little bit of editing:
721FCF08-753D-491D-87FD-E9BCE236DA4C.jpeg

Would love to hear some thoughts.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightroom is a very versatile program. I practically live in it. I did some tweeking to your image. Not knowing what the true colors are supposed to be. I pulled allot of the Blue and purple out. I used the white glue as a point of reference to get the colors close.
tweek-.jpg

OP
OP
aarbutina

aarbutina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightroom is a very versatile program. I practically live in it. I did some tweeking to your image. Not knowing what the true colors are supposed to be. I pulled allot of the Blue and purple out. I used the white glue as a point of reference to get the colors close.
tweek-.jpg
Thanks for commenting. I think I had come a little closer to this with some additional tweaking after my initial two posts.

Back