• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Post up Pictures of your Favorite Colony!

Fragtacular After Sale

JasPR

View Badges
Reaction score
sorry to take away from this picture posting. But I have a question and surly people with THIS level of success can likely answer- does anyone know if the presence of large numbers of red flat worms is dangerous/deadly to Zoids. I'm most concerned about the toxins rebased as they naturally die over time. I tend to smell an odd odor coming from the water when I do water changes. Thanks in advance. JR

Last edited:

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
sorry to take Amway from this picture posting. But I have a question and surly people with THIS level of success can likely answer- does anyone know if the presence of large numbers of red flat worms is dangerous/deadly to Zoids. I'm most concerned about the toxins rebased as they naturally die over time. I tend to smell an odd odor coming from the water when I do water changes. Thanks in advance. JR
They are certainly no good.I think in plague proportions they would be considered deadly.Here is some good information about the buggers - https://www.melevsreef.com/articles/how-to-eliminate-flatworms-red-planaria

Fragtacular Sale

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 269 42.8%
  • Every Month

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 82 13.0%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 87 13.8%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 30 4.8%