Post up your LED growth shots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CKI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CKI

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
492
Reaction score
37
Location
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a lot of post for MH and T5's but I have not seen many for LED growth shots as far as SPS goes. So if ya use em post your pics!
 
Reason i posted this was because I have LEDs and just getting into SPS .... so dont expect any pictures from me unless you want to see frags :sorry:
 
Post the frag, I'm using LED only also. I wish I can add a T5 or mini T5, but no space.
 
yquruby3.jpg
.

75g Ai sol blues with ATI 4x54w t5's. Sps are growing nice I only buy frags cause I love to see the growth from all the hard work put in.


The Lord is good.
 
I don't have before shots but all of these were tiny, unbranched frags when I got them.

IMG_5725_zpsaa34a99d.jpg


IMG_5707_zps73288da8.jpg


IMG_5699_zps0bad06c2.jpg



Here's one more before and after I found.
IMG_8814.jpg

IMG_5747_zpsf9dca409.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some oldies.
Need to update soon but waiting Santa to bring me a new camera.
 

Attachments

  • 20130328_3280261_BenVand.jpg
    20130328_3280261_BenVand.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 370
  • dennis4.jpg
    dennis4.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 355
  • 20130328_3280260_BenVand.jpg
    20130328_3280260_BenVand.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 364
  • 20130328_3280257_BenVand.jpg
    20130328_3280257_BenVand.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 380
  • 20130328_3280250_BenVand.jpg
    20130328_3280250_BenVand.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 366
LED techology is so much better now than few years before. What LED are you all using?
 
I'm using Ecoxotic 24", can't find any recent revel on it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new