Post up your LED growth shots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CKI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great Shots yall.
IN an effort not to double posts. please go check out # 171 and below. I have had LED on my tank for 20 months. They are FANTASTIC.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/large-aquariums-180g/53726-pickupman66s-180-gc-build-9.html

9/2012
DSC_4152.jpg

9/13
DSC_6070.jpg

9/12
DSC_4151.jpg

9/13
DSC_6069.jpg
 
Greenstreet. WORTH IT!!!!! No side effects were noticed at all. My tank was AWFUL with the GHA. I had fixed the cause but needed to knock it out. the Algae fix did this and did a great job of it. Wish I had taken start and finish photos.
 
Greenstreet. WORTH IT!!!!! No side effects were noticed at all. My tank was AWFUL with the GHA. I had fixed the cause but needed to knock it out. the Algae fix did this and did a great job of it. Wish I had taken start and finish photos.

Ok so it did not affect any corals ?


The Lord is good.
 
Truthfully it was a long time ago so I don't remember.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
 
July 2012

9edymaty.jpg


This is just. A minute ago under just blue moon lights on our Apollo reef solar blast units

abesuva7.jpg





-Alex-
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new