Post your Front Tank Shots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpg

My 6 month old reef tank under Kessils A360WE. More work to be done.
 
This is my 190 1 week after setup I will post another in a couple more weeks to show it settled in.
 
uploadfromtaptalk1426129062365.jpg
side shot as I can't seem to get a decent fts from the front. And my phone loves to pick up the blue...lol
 
My 180, now that it is running. Adding more rock hopefully tomorrow. Thinking one more pillar and then a shelf to cover the center.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 338
Ya know Ryan, I always wanted to start a reef from scratch starting with a 1-2" sand bed and a rock or two. I always believed you can build a reef out of corals just like in the ocean.

Gene
 
Ya know Ryan, I always wanted to start a reef from scratch starting with a 1-2" sand bed and a rock or two. I always believed you can build a reef out of corals just like in the ocean.

Gene

That would be cool. Go for it!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new