Post your Front Tank Shots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpg

My 6 month old reef tank under Kessils A360WE. More work to be done.
 
This is my 190 1 week after setup I will post another in a couple more weeks to show it settled in.
 
uploadfromtaptalk1426129062365.jpg
side shot as I can't seem to get a decent fts from the front. And my phone loves to pick up the blue...lol
 
My 180, now that it is running. Adding more rock hopefully tomorrow. Thinking one more pillar and then a shelf to cover the center.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 338
Ya know Ryan, I always wanted to start a reef from scratch starting with a 1-2" sand bed and a rock or two. I always believed you can build a reef out of corals just like in the ocean.

Gene
 
Ya know Ryan, I always wanted to start a reef from scratch starting with a 1-2" sand bed and a rock or two. I always believed you can build a reef out of corals just like in the ocean.

Gene

That would be cool. Go for it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new