Post your macros

  • Thread starter Thread starter toromp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
046-3.jpg
041-1.jpg
spawn.png
Untitled-6.png
 
Where are all the pics I need to see some more macros! Here are a few I got with my S3 today.

Acans

20130430_192245_zps94efb608.jpg


20130430_191236_zps71696901.jpg


20130430_191343_zps5fee3db3.jpg


Purple urkle

20130430_172714_zpsb36985dc.jpg


20130430_192147_zps1a2c7fbd.jpg


Space invader

20130430_173202_zps1f1e55cf.jpg


20130430_191208_zps01defd5c.jpg


Snail Teeth! Had no idea!

20130430_173337_zps89ca0f6a.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new